To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Microsoft Virtual PC software

Ok.

Now managed to log into VMWare machine using username/password combination, so thanks for that one,
but I assume jaws is catching key combos so will try turning it off or
something and will then see if can access something like the Ubuntu/vinux
menu system.

Note:
Just turned off jaws, and using the left Alt key in conjunction with F2, it seemed to activate the main part of the menu, but you seem to have to use the numpad cursor keys to start navigating it since normal cursor keys seem to be bound to orca settings like faster/slower etc., and for some reason I can't get any submenu items to appear, but will carry on playing around with it.

Also seem unable to do something like minimize/hide the orca settings dialogue.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA