I don't understand what you are doing with the Microsoft Virtual PC
software in using with VINUX. Can you explain just a little. I am aquainted
with VINUX so know what it  is all about. Just don't know why you are using
the Microsoft Virtual PC software with it.

Thanks
Jim

http://www.microsoft.com:80/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=28C97D22-6EB8-4A