Hello, what's vinux? Please tell me the usage. Thanks
Regards
Trepan Singh

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Donald Marang
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 6:45 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Microsoft Virtual PC software

Good afternoon Jacob (at least in your time zone),

Perhaps I made a typo, I have not scanned past messages.  The proper key to
bring up the Vinux menu is Left Alt + F1!  Sorry, if I wasted a lot of your
time.  The Left Alt + F2 keystroke will certainly bring up a run dialog,
similar to the Windows + r in Windows.  Of course, in  Vinux, you would need

to type in a Linux command.

Back to the subject line.  I had not realized that the Microsoft emulator
that you first discussed was a new product.  I was too concentrated on Vinux

at the time.  Some experts I follow say this emulator is much better than
VM-Ware or Parallels, which have been around a long time.  In fact, I hear
Microsoft plans on making this technology part of their legacy support for
XP and prior versions in the future.  What is your impressions of it so far?

Have you used it for any other OS than Vinux?

Don Marang