Hi Mark; I have a low cost embosser; It's a government issue and I got it at a low cost; It purres like a kitten, and has a scanner with it. *document feeder type* It's made by Versa Point, it's a one sided page type, and I'd like to get something for it; You would have to pay the shipping; I'd like about 200 dollars for it. phone 647-438-1000 or e mail me; ke...@rogers.com bye for now; Ken B ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:10 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Low Cost Braille Embossers

Hi
For many years I have been interested in buying a braille embosser. However the price has prevented me from getting one. Is there a Low Cost Braille Embosser on the market some where? Is it vista compatible? Last I read the entry level embossers cost more than $3000. That is out side my price range. Any suggestions are appreciated.

God bless,
Mark
--
Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Clear, 77.0°F Wind:N-360° at 9mph Television is more interesting than people. If it were not, we would have people standing our living rooms.
     Created by Weather Signature v1.20 • http://www.weathersig.com