Hi David.

Thanks for the heads up on that key stroke. Since I hardly ever use that key stroke, I didn't remember it from my old typing days when I first was learning how too type. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Griffith" <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] friends,how do you uninstall and reinstall windows without formatting?

You get the %  symbol by pressing shift and the 5 key on the number row.
However a tip when running complex commands from the run dialogue box is to copy the command from the email and paste it . This eliminates the risk of mistyping the string. Simply select the command in the email by holding the shift key and cursoring over the command string. Then either press control c
to copy or press the application key and select copy.
Now go to run dialogue as described and either press control v to paste in
the command or press application key and select paste.
Press enter after pasting the results and you should be away.

Regards

David Griffith