From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Jon C. Pierson
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:28 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Virtual Machine

Hi,
Yes VM's are wonderful. Since I still teach a little and do
tech support
it's nice to have for example, a machine that runs Win98,
Win-xp,
Windows-Me, and 2000 server available on my Windows7 box
since there are
always differences to remember. This way I can just boot one
of them and jog
my memory. I never could get Win31 working because I'd need
sighted
assistance with the sound installation but there's not much
call for that
thankfully.

Jon