Hi,
Virtual Machine is mainly for testing a new software's, new configuration.
You can specify, how much ram you can have, etc. But of course don't forget
fyzic laws.
But I'm having still problem, when I boot to the win trough VMW Player, and
having turn off Jaws in my normal computer, Jaws will stop speaking
respective stop speaking in my computer properties the names of the
buttons, header card etc.
With best regards,
   Marek Durila

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Sídlo: Brno,
Technická 2995/21, PSC 61600
IC: 26244535, Zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brne
oddíl C, vložka 39922
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Registered
address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600
Company ID: 26244535, Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the
Regional Court in Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)

             "Stewart A
             Overbey Jr."
             <saover...@att.ne                                          To
             t>                        blind-computing@jaws-users.com
             blind-computing-b
             oun...@jaws-users                                     Subject
             .com                      Re: [Blind-Computing] Virtual
                                       Machine

             23/11/2009 22:15

             Please respond to
             blind-comput...@j
               aws-users.com

What exactly is Virtual machine?  Thanks.