From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of ROSEMARIE
CHAVARRIA
Sent: Wednesday, 02 December 2009 03:40
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] trying to remove the google tool bar

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to remove the google tool bar but with no luck. I went to
the control panel and went to the add and remove programs menu. Then when I
arrowed down to the google tool bar, I couldn't get rid of it. I got a
message that said "manager dialog" or something like that. I don't know what
to do anymore. I'm even being asked to send an error report but I don't want
to keep doing that. Is there a way to disable the tool bar so I can remove
it more easily?

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

database 4653 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com