Hi, Mark,

I just wrote to my sighted nephew Dave. I should hear from tomorrow. Maybe he'll have a solution for removing this silly tool bar.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] trying to remove the Google tool bar

Hi
     You know I have done some pretty incredible things with JAWS but
sometimes a person just has to let a sighted person mouse about with these
programs. Smile.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 32.0°F(0
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>