Rosemarie, you can do a system restore to the day before you got the tool gar.

From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 7:39 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] trying to remove the google tool bar

Hi, everyone,

I've been trying to remove the google tool bar but with no luck. I went to the control panel and went to the add and remove programs menu. Then when I arrowed down to the google tool bar, I couldn't get rid of it. I got a message that said "manager dialog" or something like that. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm even being asked to send an error report but I don't want to keep doing that. Is there a way to disable the tool bar so I can remove it more easily?

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie