  From: Pedro Romero
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Deleting addresses from forwarded messages in
OE

  Hello Arianna. If using Outlook Express, press control F to forward, Go to
  the body of the message you are forwarding and hit the Alt key. Now press
  "O" for format and arrow down to where it says "plain text". Enter on it and
  a warning will appear telling you the formatting will change. Hit OK then
  you can delete the addresses. Hope this helps. Pete