From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Deleting addresses from forwarded messagesin
OE

Hi, Pete,

I'll give that a try too. I have sighted friends who send me forwarded
emails and my main complaint is by the time I get to the actual message
itself, I don't want to read it anymore because there are so many addresses.
I've asked them nicely if they'd delete the address but they continue to
send forwarded messages and I have to wade through all those address. I
think that's so unnecessary.

Rosemarie