I feel the very same way you do. Jim

From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:54 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Deleting addresses from  forwarded       messages
     inOE> Hi, Jim,

I think I did ask a woman to put the address in the BCC field but she insisted on forwarding the entire email--addresses and all. It does get really annoying to have to read all those addresses. By the time I get to the actual message, I don't want to read it anymore--and it could have been a very good email.

Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: jim rawls