Okay, I understand, Rick.
thanks for the clarification.

John Justice

From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:24 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] THE TERM synchronize IN E-MAIL PROGRAMS

Hi John,
From the Outlook Express help
When you are working offline, you can read and respond to e-mail messages
just as you would when working online. The next time you work
online, your server-based e-mail account will synchronize the e-mail on your
computer with the server. During the synchronization process, the actions
you performed in your account are carried out on the server.
HTH,
Rick Justice

----- Original Message ----- From: "John_Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>