I receive a little Daily Devotion that comes in an audio format.  There is a
link in the email that
you have to click on to listen to the devotion.  After installing FireFox, the
first time I clicked
on the link to play this particular devotion, I told FireFox to always play
this application.  Now,
I find that I would like to save some of them, but FireFox automatically just
plays them and I can't
find any way to save them.  Can I change that setting, so that FireFox will
always ask me what I
want to do?  I hope this will make sense to you.

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send
a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road