You would open Firefox from either the desktop or start menu. You can also type firefox into the run dialogue box. Your home page will open. You can then press ctrl+l and type the URL of the site you want to go to, then press enter. When finished, close out Firefox with the usual keystroke.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth