Deanne writes:
From: "Deanne Miller" <jawsstude...@gmail.com>
If you're using Windows Vista and Windows mail, I'm pretty sure the command is control plus shift plus C when you're focused on your inbox. This should place you in your contacts list. When you locate the contact you want to email, go to the file menu, then new, then message, and press enter.

Thank you Deanne for trying to answer my question. I'm not sure if you really meant Windows Mail or if you are referring to Windows Live Mail; they are certainly different animals.

When I was using Windows Mail I could bring up a composition session, then go to the "Recipients" item under the "TOOLS" menu and select each and any entry in my Contacts. But when I try to go to "Select From Contacts" in Windows Live Mail I get a message from JAWS that this particular "TOOL" menu item is not available.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." - US Editor and Satirist, H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)