From: "Bill Gallik" <billgal...@centurytel.net>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 2:32 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Accessing Local Contacts Via Windows Live
Mail

Deanne writes:
From: "Deanne Miller" <jawsstude...@gmail.com>
> If you're using Windows Vista and Windows mail, I'm pretty sure the
> command is control plus shift plus C when you're focused on your inbox.
> This should place you in your contacts list.  When you locate the contact
> you want to email, go to the file menu, then new, then message,  and press
> enter.

Thank you Deanne for trying to answer my question.  I'm not sure if you
really meant Windows Mail or if you are referring to Windows Live Mail; they
are certainly different animals.

When I was using Windows Mail I could bring up a composition session, then
go to the "Recipients" item under the "TOOLS" menu and select each and any
entry in my Contacts.  But when I try to go to "Select From Contacts" in
Windows Live Mail I get a message from JAWS that this particular "TOOL" menu
item is not available.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit
it. I myself deny it."
- US Editor and Satirist, H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)