Did HP ever make a bundled scanner and software for DOS, and if so,
was it accessible?  Maybe, I just need to get that instead of looking
for separate things.  Also, do I need to get any kind of card, like
the Truescan, or did the scanners come with their own ready-to-use
interfaces that work in generic ports/slots?