To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:20 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Do I need to change from Skype 3.8

Dear Friends,
I have been using Skype 3.8 for a year and a half and very successfully, just perfect!

Yesterday, I received a message when on Skype that it wanted to download a current version, I clicked "No" or "Cancel Download" I think both LOL! Anyway, today, a friend said that she heard Skype was going to not allow Skype 3.8 from being used any longer! This would be very bad for me, as I hate to change programs that are working Perfect, as Perfect is good enough.

Has anyone heard this "rumor" which I must call it now?

Thanks for any comments on using Skype 3.8.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org