hello
since my last email i have with some difficulty now managed to get outlook
express to announce the fields when i tab to them
and it now tells me what is in f10 and f11
however there are still 2 things i need help on

1  how do i get outlook express to tell me how many unread emails i have in
each folder?

and m s e no longer in the systems tray how do i get it to go back there so
that when i look in there tomorrow it will say computer protected
i have looked in m s e and the scheduled setting is how i left it to start at 2
a m each day
but as i said it does not show in the system tray can someone assist with both
these
thank you
Yvonne