To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 3:45 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] since my last email

hello
since my last email i have with some difficulty now managed to get outlook express to announce the fields when i tab to them
and it now tells me what is in f10 and f11
however there are still 2 things i need help on

1 how do i get outlook express to tell me how many unread emails i have in each folder?

and m s e no longer in the systems tray how do i get it to go back there so that when i look in there tomorrow it will say computer protected i have looked in m s e and the scheduled setting is how i left it to start at 2 a m each day but as i said it does not show in the system tray can someone assist with both these
thank you
Yvonne