From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] since my last email

hello Rick
i am using jaws 10
i did what you said and it gave me info on what it does but as far as i can
tell this is more for sighted people
nothing has changed yet re my folders but then i have not restarted the
computer yet.
i may notice some change when i restart the computer.
the one i was not sure on the sounding of is tools bar
thank you for your help
Yvonne