Is the Real alternative from
www.whitestick.co.uk?
----- Original Message ----- From: "heather kd5cbl" <kd5...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:56 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] windows media 11 and real alternitive

Hello, I have windows media 11 and the real alternative that has the media player classic which I like to play my mp3s. I cant seem to find the real alternative when I use applications and open with submenu on the mp3 file, it does not come up as an option for playing media. I am sure it is installed and I selected it to be my default player during the install. I tried to uninstall windows media11 but the computer said I could not. Any suggestions to how I can make real alternative media player my default player? Thank you Heather