From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Computer museum,

wow, imagine that. I thought I was bout the only one using that..
I forgot to mention this was put out by Tele-sensory as well as the Oscar
scanner program.
I remember scanning a cake mix box and being able to read the instructions
by myself, what an awesome feeling that was.
I have moved onto to Open Book long time ago, and have read many things
still with that program too. I truly can't complain about OB.
Wonder if the future of scanning will include the hand writings