To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:37 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] daily tip

Skip A Bullet Or Number In Microsoft Word

There can be times when you're working with a bulleted or numbered list when you want to add a new line without tacking on a number or bullet. Perhaps you want to add a parenthetical note below an entry without making it part of your list. If you hold SHIFT and press ENTER, Word will add a new line to your list without a bullet a number. When you want to resume numbering or bulleting, don't hold the SHIFT key any longer.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com