To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:38 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] daily tip

Quick Auto Correct Tricks For Microsoft Word

AutoCorrect usually provides a helping hand by fixing common spelling errors automatically, but you can also use it to create symbols that spice up your document and can make it more accurate. For example, typing (c), (r), and (tm) create ©, ®, and T symbols, respectively.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com