Okay, I have my programs in the system tray and every time I hit inter on an item, it goes to arrange icons instead of the program. I push for single click, it goes to arrange icons. When I push inter on double click, it goes to my desktop. It just started this a couple of days ago! How can I make go back to normal like when I push inter on a program in the system tray or double click it, it lands on the program instead of something else. It just seems weird, it just started doing this! Heather