To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] trying to work with insert f11

Hi Heather,

I have the same thing happened to me too. I think that when I go into the system tray with insert+F11 and tab three times to enter on double left click, I would end up back into an open program. I often find this to be the case. So, the only way that I find to get around this is to close all other applications and then go into the system tray and it would open up whatever I am trying to do.

Did you have any applications open at the time. Unfortunately, I have no solution to this problem other than what I mentioned above.

Does anyone else on the list have any other ideas?

Thanks. Take care,

Lennie