Hi Yvonne,

Here is the official technical specifications I got from the Samsung site. I think it's all right as it comes with Windows XP service Pack 3.

Samsung N120 Technical Specifications:

• Genuine XP Home SP3
• Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.6 GHz)
Graphics Graphic Memory 128 MB shared
Graphic Processor Intel 945GSE
• System Memory 1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
Maximum System Memory 1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
• LCD Technology 10.1-inch WSVGA 1024 x 600
• Multimedia Speakers 2 W (1 W x 2)
• Integrated Camera 1.3 megapixel
• Storage Hard Drive 160 GB, 2.5″, 5400 RPM
• Wired Ethernet LAN 10 / 100 BaseTX
Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
• VGA
Mic-in
USB 2.0 x 3 USB (2 chargeable USB ports)
Multi Card Slot 3 in 1 (SD, SDHC, MMC)
RJ45 (LAN)
• Input Keyboard Type 82 keys
Touch Pad
• Security Kensington Key Lock Capable
• 6 cell battery lithium ion
• Dimensions (W XH XD) 10.27″ x 1.19″ x 7.3″
Weight (including battery) 1.3kg (2.8 lbs)