Well Gang,

I did some updates this morning and now have what I believe is the latest version of Windows Live Mail.

My advice: stay the Hell away from this garbage. It's near impossible to navigate if you're totally blind (I have no idea how it is if one has sight).

Microsoft has completely changed the menus. I can't find the procedures to change the order of items in message headers and this entire user interface rework is nothing short of a load of . . . well, better keep it clean.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "A WOMAN'S MIND IS CLEANER THAN A MAN'S BECAUSE SHE CHANGES IT MORE OFTEN!" - Source Unknown