Thanks for those great tips!

-----Original Message----- From: Graham Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:56 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows Live Mail Update Is Impossible

   Hi

Ah perhaps that is the difference I am using Jaws 12.

I have just pressed Control r and here I am.

Try pressing f6 until you hear Mail and then arrow down util you hear
contacts and press enter.  You will now be in the list of your contacts
where you can right clink on the desired contact to email them.  To get back
to the maill window press f6 again until you hear Mail and press enter.

Not sure about altering columns, dont use that much, but I am sure I altered
them once because I removed the sender name fom a particular folder and
found it did it to all folders which I did not want soe I turned it back on
so I believe things can be done with columns.

I must admit when replying to a message it is not all together clear where
you are but a quick tab or shift tab will move jaws so as you know here you
are etc.,  I also find when I am in the message area it is silent and to
have to press insert Z to turn off the current navigation mode otherwise it
will not type.  Once you have sent your message remember to press Insert Z
again otherwise messages will not be read automaticaly.

Best of luck

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Gallik