Sorry dont agree with you, works just fine here after finding out how and where. I would agree with you if you were talking about messinger.

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Gallik
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:14 AM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Windows Live Mail Update Is Impossible

       Well Gang,

I did some updates this morning and now have what I believe is the latest
version of Windows Live Mail.

My advice: stay the Hell away from this garbage.  It's near impossible to
navigate if you're totally blind (I have no idea how it is if one has
sight).

Microsoft has completely changed the menus.  I can't find the procedures to
change the order of items in message headers and this entire user interface
rework is nothing short of a load of . . . well, better keep it clean.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- "A WOMAN'S MIND IS CLEANER THAN A MAN'S BECAUSE SHE CHANGES IT MORE
OFTEN!"
- Source Unknown