To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] CreatingMessageRuleswasOutlookExpress&Columns view

Hi Yvonne;

You will have to make the message rule again. That was David Whitehead that
helped you earlier & not David Ferrin.  No offense Mr. Ferrin, just wanted
to let Yvonne know who should get the credit, although you deserve a hell of
a lot of credit, along with the moderating team, for keeping the lists'
running smoothly.  Get well quickly Mr. Ferrin.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: yvonne oliver