To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] dropbox

I am confused. I have a drop box icon on my desktop called My Drop Box. Then in my documents I have: drop box (when I open that there is a folder called My Drop Box which has within it my shared folders, public, photos, desktop ini, getting started, etc. Then further down in my documents is My Drop Box which has the same folders as the icon My Drop Box when opened has. Can any of these be removed? When I tried, the program wouldn't sinc or send files. Perhaps I removed the wrong set of folders or should leave all there?
Thank you in advance.
memphis.magno...@comcast.net