I still have the drop box icon on my desk top with my shared and public folders inside. In My Documents I have dropbox folder with My Drop Box inside. Further down I have another My Drop Box folder with the same as the icon on desk top and same as My Drop Box folder with Drop Box folder. It seems though that if I remove one of them, Drop Box doesn't function but it seems to be redundant to have 2 instances of drop box in My Documents. Thank You for your offer of help. Very much appreciated. memphis.magno...@comcast.net