To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] startup menue in W7

Jacob,

Actually it's not on the start menue at all, and I can't find it in my
"programs & features" to uninstall it...Maybe I'm wrong in calling it the
"startup menue", but the game site comes up automatically when I turn the
computer on...Sorry if I'm explaining it badly, but I still haven't found a
way to get rid of this
Now his grounding is only a week from the computer...lol..

Thanks for the help

Kimberly