John
I just got off of his sight & didn't find anything to down load,I was going to get something for my computer but couldn't find it.
John Carvalho
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] ANDRE LEWIS SOUND SCAPES FOR WINDOWS 7

Hi group,

Does anyone know if Andre Lewis did develop a sound scape for
Windows 7?

He had a great one for Windows XP but I have lost his contact information.

For those of you who don't know what I mean by a sound scape, this man
created a whole new set of sounds which were much better than the original
Microsoft system.  They would tell you what was happening with your system
by executing a different sound for each operation.

I enjoyed it because you could tell whether a file was opening correctly or
was stuck.  If something wrong occurred, you would hear another sound.
Windows 7 does a pretty good job but there is so much more that can be
added.

If anyone has ideas about improving on the Windows 7 sound scape, I'd
appreciate any guidance I can get.

Thanks in advance.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY