Glad to hear this. may it be of benefit to others too.

Cheers,

Doris

At 01:39 AM 7/31/2011, you wrote:
Doris:
Sorry for the inconvenience. Everything is working on my windows 7 pro 64
bit machine.

www.BlindAccessTraining.com

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: 30 July, 2011 1:59 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] ANDRE LEWIS SOUND SCAPES FOR WINDOWS 7

Please. One user on here asked for these and I decided to send the link to
list. I do not use win 7 and do not even have access to a
win7 machine. I cannot test it. The archive I uploaded contains both an
installer for the sound scheme as well as just an archive of the sounds.

Use at your own risk or just ignore the post.

hth

Doris