From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:29 AM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Boot Order Problem

Hi All;

I am running XP Home & if I leave the power to my external drive turned on &

try to reboot the computer it won't reboot.  If I turn the power off to the
external drive, the computer will then reboot.  It was mentioned to me that
I have a Boot Order problem.  My questions are;

1. What are my Boott Order options with XP Home?

2. What is the best option to use when running a screen reader, if that
means anything to the Boot Order process?

I need to schedule an appointment with a technician so, I would like to have

some knowledge of this issue & my options before I make the appointment.
All advice / help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.