  From: Don Marang
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Boot Order Problem

  The boot order is in the BIOS setup.  This is started by pressing a
  certain key while starting the computer.  It is different keys depending
  on the manufacturer.  You will need sighted help for this.  It defines
  the order in which it will look for bootable devices.  Tell your
  technician to move the internal hard disk before USB devices.  If you
  want to ve able to boot from the CD/DVD drive, it would need to be
  before the internal hard drive.

  *Don Marang*
  Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
  <http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
  There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
  real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
  am working on things that matter.
  -- Dean Kamen