To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:03 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Message announcing incoming e-mail

Hi everyone,
   I hope someone can give me an answer.  The last couple of days after
closing Outlook 2003, while just on the desktop, or with other applications
open, my e-mail notification will announce incoming mail.  My wife hasn't
been able to figure it out, so I wanted to seek help from you guys.  If
anyone has any suggestions, or knows how to fix this, I would appreciate
hearing from you.  I have JAWS 12 latest update, XP Home SP3.
   Thanks,
   Allen

--

Currently in Red Oak, Iowa Partly Cloudy, 64°F Wind:Calm
A fanatic is one who won't change his mind and won't change the subject. -