You should be able to do this but it will depend on who the server is for those email addresses. Sometimes there are special things that have to be done in order to access them such as with G mail. ----- Original Message ----- From: "james hooper" <james_hoo...@earthlink.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 7:36 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] outlook express identeties and arrors

greetings all the subject says  it all.
I notice that if you just have one identity which of course is the main when you first run outlook express it seems to be okay.
I mean you don't get many errors when trying to delete messages.
however, if you add identities, you start having issues. anyone played with this is their a standard rule or advice in terms of how many one should have before you start getting in to trouble. I have 3 different email addresses wish their was some software that would allow me to access all 3 with outlook express.