so rick is it easy to assume then it could be a windows problem not outlook express? it is weird I'll be going along and deleting messages then it says outlook express has created an error report send error report don't send. it seems to happen most when I switch identities. -- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] outlook express identeties and arrors

Hi James,
I have multiple identities in Outlook Express,
and don't have the problems you are talking about.
Some identities even have more than one e-mail account in them.
You can find more information on Outlook Express at:
http://www.blind-computing.com/e_mail/pages/outlook_express.html
And:
http://www.jaws-users.com/text/email/OutlookExpress/index.html

HTH,