From: "james hooper" <james_hoo...@earthlink.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] outlook express identeties and arrors

greetings all the subject says  it all.
I notice that if you just have one identity  which of course is  the main
when you first run outlook express it seems to be okay.
 I mean you don't get many errors when trying to delete messages.
  however, if you add identities, you start having issues.  anyone played
with this is their a standard rule or advice in terms of how many one should
have before you start getting in to trouble.  I have 3 different email
addresses wish their was some software that would allow me to access all 3
with outlook express.