To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:05 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] how do you remove formatting from a document

Hi list.
I have copied some text from a word document I downloaded from the net. However, the copied text, still has the headings imbedded from the original document. I know this, because Jaws says "heading" before the relevant text. Deleting the heading doesn't seem to be working. Is there anything else i can do to remove this and any other imbedded formatting like tables etc?
   I am using word 2003, XP home and Jaws 12.

Thanks Jason