From: "Brad Dunsé" <li...@braddunsemusic.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Volume

Rick,

I saw some of those 3rd party ones that allow hot
keys, but I didn't want to download any old thing
not knowing what other nasties might be with it
:). Perhaps a bit paranoid on  that but erring
caution I guess. I'm looking at a mechanical
keyboard, one with much more responsiveness and
longer lasting, and unfortunately more expensive.
I do like the angled type though, I've got a wireless one like that  I'd
used.

Brad

On 12/3/2011  11:56 PM Rick Justice said...
>Hi Brad,
>Your best bet would probably be looking for a third-party volume utility,
>or  considering a different keyboard.
>If you are using a wired keyboard, Microsoft has a nice one that has volume
>control keys just above the function keys.
>It is a, "Comfort Curve" keyboard, and sells for about $20.
>HTH,
>Rick Justice

Brad Dunsé

"It is essential to our well-being, and to our
lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single
day, do something that makes your heart sing." --Marcia Wieder