Hi Rick,

I understand your reason for liking your program as much as you do as we all have preferential programs especially if we've been using them for years. I just thought I would suggest windows media player because its already sitting there in windows and it is very easy to use since its only 2 or 3 screens one must interact with to complete the ripping task. By the way, wav is also a file type you can rip to using WMP. HPH

-M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Program to rip CD's

Hi Madison,
I like using CDEX because to me the interface seems more straight forward,
and I can rip to .wav and end up with an uncompressed high quality file.
I've been using it since Windows 98, and I'm not a big fan of Microsoft
anyway. (smile)
HTH,
Rick Justice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Madison Espinoza" <wysiwy...@charter.net>