M, I am understanding that he wants to Open an attachment. Not Save it. If I am wrong, maybe he will clarify for us.

Greg

-----Original Message----- From: Madison Espinoza
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 5:30 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Opening Attachments in Windows Mail

HI Steve,

I have a strong suspicion you are not describing the problem correctly. :)
This is my issue with third person trouble shooting. Is she using windows
mail or windows live mail. Its important you post correct information or
else there is lots of confusion and unnecessary posts as we're now seeing.

If someone out there would like to help out, please launch WLM and go to the
file menu and look for a save attachments option.

-M
W7HP32bit
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Boodram" <steveboodram...@gmail.com>