Hi Deb,

Thank you very much for this information.  I had no idea that FireFox uses a
different Flash Player.  This person that is having the problem may not know
this either so, I'll let them know.  Thanks again, take care.

  From: Deb Caldbeck
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Flash & FireFox

  Hi Mike, I don't know too much about this, I've just read a little bit.
It
  is my understanding that Firefox uses a different flash than I.e.I have
used
  the Ninite installer, for FF, and it says the install was successful.  I
  have Windows XP SP3, JAWS 12.  Besides that, I have no further
information.